Thursday, January 22, 2009

We got the call!


It's now official! We have been approved to adopt Jing Ju! I've been told I can expect to travel at the end of March or early April. Here's a new picture I received of Jing Ju out of the blue last week. I made a connection with a woman who has been Jing Ju's sponsor through Half The Sky. I now have pictures of her at different ages as well as progress reports...such a gift. I'll post others at a later date, but this is my favorite and was taken this past December.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! We are very happy for you. We were told late March early April too! Jing Ju is such a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congatulations! I'm just stopping by from RQ. I like to see the babies every month, but the older girls really touch my heart. My husband and I are LOA for a 9.5 year old and could't be happier. I wish you much joy on your journey to your daugter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOOOPPPP!!! Congratulations!! She's utterly adorable!! I'm so happy for you and for her!!

    REJOICE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo hoo! Congratulations, she is just sooooo adorable. Can't wait to follow your travels. Just stopping by to wish you happiness from RQ/AOK2 boards.
    Blessings,
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping over from RQ land - she is really beautiful! Congratulations!

    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Wonderful!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy for Six Months!

    ReplyDelete