Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hard Boiled Eggs And French Fries






Well, not much to report again today, other than Jingju is getting more and more comfortable with me each day. Today I got a kind of sort of hug from her. She's not used to physical affection, and so I have not pushed it, but this afternoon she came over and leaned up against me to look at pictures with me and she put her arm around me.

This morning we had to go to the Consulate, which is about 45 minutes away, so that I could sign a missing document. That pretty much took up our whole morning. So the pictures for today, I'm afraid, are again of my darling little girl eating. She has had a hard boiled egg every day and will not eat eggs prepared any other way. I have also discovered that she likes french fries. I can't help it, I love watching Jingju eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment