Monday, August 3, 2009

Best Friends






With my friend Sandra finally coming home from China with her daughter Tessa (Jing Xin), I was motivated to scan the pictures in Jingju's Half The Sky life book, so that Sandra and I could share pictures of our girls. As Jingju's English improves, I am learning more about her life in China, and about her friendship with Jing Xin. They were best friends and slept side-by-side in a bed for four. We are planning for the girls to see each other in the next month or so. I can't wait to see them together.

4 comments:

  1. WOW. This is too amazing and incredibly wonderful that we have been given this gift!!
    Hugs and Love,
    Sandra
    Mama to Jingxin (JingHuan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply amazing! What sweet, sweet little girls. I can't even imagine what it will be like when they get to be together and see each other again.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so sweet. What a blessing to have Jingju's best friend in a forever family too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the signature line...above post from Heather M.

    ReplyDelete